Membership costs (2019-20 season)
Family – $75
Individual – $50
Student (if enrolled in school) – $25 (if not covered by family membership)
Jackrabbit (3 to 12ish years old) – $25 (if not covered by family membership)
Please note the following:
- Registration is through Zone4 online registration services only. Paper memberships are no longer offered at the General Meeting.
- A small registration fee will be applied to your credit card but there is no extra charge for adding additional family members to a family registration. Be sure to check $0.00 when adding additional family members.
- A receipt and a link to a printable membership card will be emailed to you. Please use this card as your parking pass.
- A Provincial Park Day Pass costs $12.25 (cash only). Four visits to the park pays for an Individual Membership.
- By joining the TVCCSC you become a member of Cross Country Canada.
Membership entitles you to full participation at the Annual General Meeting. Your input and volunteer assistance to our projects and activities are welcomed and encouraged.
“Just get out there and ski!”The immortal words of Jack Rabbit Johansen