Click on this link to register for the club.
(unchanged for the 2022-23 season)
Family – $75
Individual – $50
Student (if enrolled in school) – $25 (if not covered by family membership)
Jackrabbit (3 to 12ish years old) – $25 (if not covered by family membership)
Please note the following:
- Registration is through Zone4 online registration services only. Paper memberships are no longer offered at the General Meeting.
- A small registration fee will be applied to your credit card but there is no extra charge for adding additional family members to a family registration. Be sure to check $0.00 when adding additional family members.
- $20 from each registration goes toward membership in (and insurance coverage by) Nordiq Canada, the governing body of cross-country and para nordic skiing in Canada.
- A receipt and a link to a printable membership card will be emailed to you. Please use this card as your parking pass.
- A Provincial Park Day Pass costs $12.25 (cash only). Four visits to the park pays for an Individual Membership for the whole season.
Membership entitles you to full participation at the Annual General Meeting…lucky you! No really, your input and volunteer assistance to our projects and activities are welcomed and encouraged.
“Just get out there and ski!”The immortal words of Jack Rabbit Johansen